Rochester's Endless Buffet Rochester restaurants

Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome to The Endless Buffet

Let me open this blog by saying that I'm new at this; I've never written about food before, and I certainly have never professionally critiqued anything in my life. Still, I find the concept of sharing my opinion interesting enough to give it a shot, and hope by doing so I can help other Rochester, NY natives (or visitors) find some great eats in the area (or wherever else I happen to eat).

That's the purpose of this blog: to help out people who enjoy a good meal, but don't want someone else's opinion forced onto them like a sweaty drunkard looking for sex at a bar.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment my page, and I'll be sure to answer them as soon as possible. With that being said, let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter